The new year is awaiting and it is of course natural to turn back and have a look at the current year.The worlds popular video streaming site YouTube had announced the most viewed game trailers of 2017. The Clash of Clans Hog Rider 360 stands top of the list with a total view of around 58 million. The Call of Duty: WWII follows the Clash of Clans in the list with a total view of 21.8 million.
The games following the top two in the list are Despicable Me: Minion Rush-Google Play Trailer with 18.4 million views, Star Wars: Battlefront II Official Trailer with 14.2 million views, Destiny 2-"Rally the Troops" Worldwide Reveal Trailer with 12.9 million views.
The following are the Top 10 most viewed game trailers on YouTube in the year of 2017. (Clicking on the game will take you to the YouTube official site)
- Clash of Clans: Hog Rider 360° (58 million views)
- Official Call of Duty®: WWII Reveal Trailer (21.8 million views)
- Despicable Me: Minion Rush - Google Play Trailer (18.4 million views)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: Official Gameplay Trailer (14.2 million views)
- Destiny 2 – “Rally the Troops” Worldwide Reveal Trailer (12.9 million views)
- Minecraft: Better Together Update is now live! Togetherness ACTIVATED!(11.8 million views)
- Halo Wars 2 War of Wits: The Sale (11.3 million views)
- GTA Online: Smuggler's Run Trailer (10.8 million views)
- The Avengers Project Announcement Trailer (8.7 million views)
- PES 2017 Mobile Launch Trailer (8.6 million views)
Want to write the latest gaming news for us?? Contact US: firstname.lastname@example.org